sexta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2011

Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

It's late in the evening
She sits in my old car
And push the mirror to see
And brushes her long brown hair

And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight

We go to the airport (to watch the airplains)
And every stars turn to see
This beautiful lady
Sitting here with me

And then she asks me, "Where are the plains?"
And I say wait (Long kiss)
Because I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you

It's time to go home now
But I put down her seat
Then I kiss her around the neck
And she helps me to grow up

And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I say my darlin', you were wonderful tonight
Oh, my darlin, you were wonderful tonight

Nenhum comentário: